Thursday, September 14, 2006

We Got One.

My fellow Virginians,

It's been quite a week, hasn't it? I've been on the go, but need to check in with heartfelt thanks to all of my supporters--and some honest to goodness, from-my-knees thanks to the extremely loyal, faithful, and articulate Benny Lambert!

As you might expect, the Re-Elect George Allen campaign has been working around the clock to secure an endorsement from a black politician in Virginia. Well, now we have one. Evidently a few folks can hardly believe it, but every other African American politician in Virginia questioning Benny's sanity won't make it any less true. Face it--we have our black guy. What can the radical leftists and liberal media say about me now?

George Allen is a "racist"? Why don't you try telling that to Mr. Benjamin Lambert.
George Allen is "insensitive to minorities"? Excuse me, we have a black guy here who would like to take issue with that.

Benny has chosen to endorse us because I came through with some funding for Virginia's Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Why did I do this? Because though they are separate, they must remain equal.

Now that I have proven myself a friend to minorities, we have begun to take the fight to my opponent. Some are already accusing my campaign of "going negative early"--but I ask you: Who led us down this path of negativity? It was the left, recording my remarks, amplifying them for all to hear, allowing Virginians to take offense at a multitude of misinterpretations. Shameless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous vabelle said...

Dear Felix,

Super news! There's a sucker born every minute but, as long as it's in our hospital... :)

"Face it--we have our black guy. What can the radical leftists and liberal media say about me now?"

We have, indeed, captured him -- as you say; congratulations to you, Sir!

Please don't take it in a wrong way but I'd keep him on ice until Nov 7.
I'd probably remove the decorative lasso from your office also, at least for the time being. The radical leftists (and the liberal media which bow to their bidding)are likely to be quite vicious over the next few weeks and there's no point in supplying piranhas with the smell of blood in the water.

"Benny has chosen to endorse us because I came through with funding for Virginia's Historically Black Colleges and Universities."

Oh, that's truly hilarious; I really love it how you have bamboozled him... You've cut the funding for a couple of those monkey colleges too, didn't you? Heh, heh.

Congratulations! You're my star! I have never met you in person (it rained during the Labor Day Parade in BV... My DH calls me "sugar" with good reason) -- alas -- but am looking forward to your creaming the upstart on Sunday (NBC, I think?)

9/15/2006 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home