Friday, August 25, 2006

We Are All Macacans Now

My fellow Virginians,

In today's Post (which most real Virginians choose not to read), you'll see that SR Sidarth is now using his new-found fame to further his career. "I am Macaca," the Indian boy jokingly writes to a professor, banking on the fact that the special recognition he received from me will translate into academic opportunity.

Was Sidarth ever truly offended that I called him Macaca? Or was he playing a partisan political game along with the rest of his leftist allies? More importantly, will Democrats ever apologize for the media feeding-frenzy they helped create? We may never get satisfactory answers.

But it's clear that Sidarth is ready to look back, laugh, and move on from the baseless accusations he made against me--and I suggest that we do the same. In laughter, there is healing. Following SR Sidarth's example, and inspired by a recent applicant for our blogger position, I think the time may be right for me to reveal my dark, long-held secret:

I, too, am Macaca.

I think there's a little Macaca in all of us. (Though some have more than others, obviously.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

What percentage Macacan are you, Senator?

8/25/2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger eRobin said...

Obviously.

8/26/2006 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not a liberal feeding frenzy. You took a racial slur you heard from your mother during your childhood and used it to demean Sidarth. I am a registered Republican in Florida and I found it offensive. Nobody is buying your "mohawk" excuse. You may eke out a victory in the Virginia senate race, but your presidential aspirations are over. And oh yeah, he is an AMERICAN of Indian decent, and an adult, not an "Indian boy". You'll just never get it will you? Being born in Fairfax county, he should be welcoming you to America and the "Real world of Virginia".

8/28/2006 12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wood or Vinyl Siding for Your Home..Great new Web Site on bird vinyl siding If you are looking for bird vinyl siding We can help....... Visit ud today at http://allhousesiding.com/home.pl?ceda=seamless&stucco=off

9/04/2006 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home