Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ignore the Polls

My fellow Virginians,

If you've seen the results of this "Survey USA" poll, rest assured, that's just your liberal media reporting liberal numbers from liberal pollsters. We take polls in the real USA, and trust me--the results look a lot different.

Yes, the media and the "YouTube" do have some good Virginians a little confused right now. But this too shall pass. National attention will soon focus elsewhere and then we Virginians can get back to normal.

(In fact, take a look at the other question they asked in that poll. That, my friends, is the Virginia I know.)

I'm grateful to my advisors for encouraging me to address recent issues personally, because I am truly enjoying this "blogging" experience. I've received an enormous number of emails from real Virginians. I'm sorry I don't have time to respond to all of you, but I'll try to keep you updated here.

Big day tomorrow: Fundraiser at Ed Gillespie's house in Fairfax. (Not sure exactly where Ed lives. I hope it's in Outside-the-beltway Fairfax, but whatever the case, I know Ed's heart lives in the real Virginia.)

I've read and seen reports in some media outlets that President Bush would back out of this fundraiser. There reports were not true. I knew he wouldn't care. He always enjoys a good nickname.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Turd Blossom be there?

8/22/2006 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the polls are reflecting the growing realization that the Cowboy Felix image is really a cynical political tactic. Wanna win in Virginia? Pull on them cowboy boots, start droppin' yer gs. I'm a Virginian (that's VIRGINIA, not TEXAS--learn the difference), and I find this stuff condescending.

8/22/2006 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

racist

8/22/2006 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Trisha Brock-Frazier said...

First of all, that site claims a poll in Portland, OR went for the GOP, so I am not inclined to count them as a reputable source. Secondly, how can you list SR Sidarth as someone casting stones? He wants a personal apology, which he deserves. You're a pig and I am confident in VA to shoot you down for the next term. Say goodbye to being a senator. I hope you live the rest of your life in obscurity, and someday look back on this with shame.

8/22/2006 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoffman dunedin prior tunnel assembly aggression parr vigour picasa disclaims barriers
servimundos melifermuly

1/25/2010 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ifisthe grindrod ambiguity carp sponsoring meyrin landmark okstate subsidiaries legion rejuvenon
servimundos melifermuly

1/27/2010 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home