Monday, August 28, 2006

Fighting the Lies

My fellow Virginians,

The George Allen Campaign has learned its lesson. From now on, we respond immediately to scurrilous charges--before they become national news, and before the media can fan the feeding-frenzied flames. For the record:

1) Do not trust the Zogby/Wall Street Journal poll showing me trailing in this Senate race. This is an attempt to "change the conventional wisdom." These results to not reflect the attitudes of real Virginians. With the publication of these poll results, the WSJ has, regretably, succumbed to the rampant liberal bias that exists in the media today.

2) This poster is defamatory and I have my lawyers investigating. The noose in question hung in my office for decorative purposes only. It was not a "statement." Attempts to place any significance on this decorating choice are laughable. This is a non-issue. (I have countless friends who decorate with nooses as well.)

3) My mother is not Jewish. I have made this clear to journalists in the past. This is the second time the media has brought my mother into this story, and I will no longer tolerate these familial character assasinations.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Vabelle said...

If I were you, I'd put up that poster in my office. There's nothing wrong with fighting for traditional values; God knows we're losing them fast, due to the commie-left take over of our country. You have to push back. Go Felix!

8/30/2006 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felix is a fighter but also a student. He's swift to defend himself on fronts with his erudite experiences. What liberals fail to see is their policies are failed policies. They voted for Iraq, they knew Saddam had weapons and they want a peaceful and free Iraq. They're just mad it's the Republicans who are the progressives, it's the white, silent, Christian majority of America that doesn't lie like Clinton while breaking his trusts. When liberals defend themselves they must decieve the people. They must look to paint a different picture than the medias. The fact is the liberals are guilty of predjudices and bias against republicans independent of the policies.

9/14/2006 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nutjobs! Nutjobs! Keep supporting your racist bigot! he's going to lose anyway.

9/19/2006 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home